Dear you.

Dear you,
What will you do if you were in my shoes?
Will you run? Or will you stay?

Because I am not good in facing trials even the smallest one.
Please, I hope one day you will teach me how to do so, or maybe we can do it together.

Dear you,
What will you do if you were in my shoes?
How will you act? What will you say?
When your closest friend is being blessed with hardships and tribulations.

Because I am not good in solving problems. And I know you are wise enough to do so. Maybe one day you can teach me how to do it, or maybe we can do it together.

Dear you,
What will you do if you were in my shoes?
Would you cry? Or would you ignore people who torn you heart to pieces? Or would you hug and forgive them?

Because I am not a strong lady. I tend to weap and I tend to cry. Ignoring people is not my style but to hug and forgive them are hard to do.
I know you are a man with big heart; you can easily forgive your enemy and you have the strength to hug them.
Maybe one day you can teach me how to do so, or maybe we can do it together.

Tho I am not sure which one will come first; either you or death. But what I know is, I have to prepare for both.

Dear you,
Till we meet again.
Maybe tomorrow.
Or next week.
Or next month.
Maybe next year.
Or next two years.
Don't worry. We can do this. For the sake of Allah.

Ameen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitsaqon Gholizho

It has been quite some time

Dear Sumaiyah #1