Residency Senior I

Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah, The Almighty and The Most Merciful of all.

Today, I am already in the third week of my Medicine rotation. To be specific, I have already started with Nephrology component. It was tiring and wonderful at the same time. I never really appreciate the function of kidneys until I came to the ward to day.

Common cases seen: end stage renal failure (ESRF) secondary to many conditions. Quite surprise to see a 24-year- old patient who has regular dialysis due to ESRF. Such a young guy to get interjugular vein catheter. It reminds me of age won't prevent us from getting sick. However, Allah knows his capability to undergo such test. May Allah ease his undertakings and hardships insyaAllah.

I dozed off this afternoon during my bed side teaching with Dr J. I was puzzled to identify the causes of my sleepiness. Nontheless, medicine is sucking my energy up. Enough to make me sleep while walking or eating.



You see, my white coat is no longer white. Hoho. Let me zoom a bit.


Yup. Insufficient of paper has made me decided to scribble on the pocket instead.


I would like to thank my pair of shoe for being loyal and tahan lasak all these while. This is my kasut hospital, kasut kelas, kasut jalan, kasut raya, kasut pasar. There you go, 5 in 1. Special dedication to Clark founder for making this amazingly "strong" with feminine sight shoes! *claps*

Okay, enough of random rants and thoughts for today. In dire need of sleeping I am. Got nephrology clinic to attend at 2pm. May Allah bless this journey insyaAllah. *biceps*



Comments

  1. Hehe...was wondering what is the whole point of this post. Stay awake Sashu! All the best! Semoga Allah beri kekuatan dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mitsaqon Gholizho

It has been quite some time

Dear Sumaiyah #1