Of soul and its medication

I love surah Maryam and surah Yusuf so much. These two surahs are my companion during study time. It never fail to put my anxiety and nervousness at ease and make me calm. 

I think, Al- Qur'an is a companion that won't leave you alone, as long as we don't choose to leave it alone too. A loyal, trusted and sacred friend from above. 

May Allah guide my heart to make use of Al- Qur'an wisely and may it becomes my forever companion in the Hereafter insyaAllah.

I don't want to only know and read it, but I also want to understand, memorize and practice what the Qur'an preaches. 

May Allah make and choose me as among those who love and practice what the Al- Qur'an said. Ameen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitsaqon Gholizho

Dear Sumaiyah #1

It has been quite some time