Another rant.

I love when I am consciously aware that my welfare is taken care by Allah. Carefully with His mercy.

I know I have flaws in every single edge, and despite of that, He is still there, never leave me for a single moment. 

I have so many reasons to stop, or lay back for awhile and chillin' with my life. But I remembered one of Dr Azarisman's speech,

"Masa kita tidak banyak, umur kita tidak panjang dan kita mengimpikan syurga. Maka binalah saham- saham akhirat antum sebelum nyawa ditarik, sementara antum semua masih muda ini."

It made me think a lot, you know. Especially about how I want to end my life as a muslim, not just a regular muslim, but as one of the "warathatul anbiya' " that done her purposes of life and Allah pleased with her. 

So, here I am. Done few 'crazy' stuffs within a few months back. 

Tired?
Yes I am. (Oh Lord)

Happy?
I think I am :)

Calmer?
You can say that again.

Regret?
Nope.

Are you certain about things you are doing?
Why not? 

Your pushing factors?
Jannah, blessings, to die as a shuhada', the helps from above.

*****
I hope I can strive to become a better person in this month of Ramadhan. To regrow, rebuild and regenerate the wilt soul of mine. My murabbi said, Ramadhan is the month to train ourselves to do deeds that we are not familiar with like sadaqah or do witr prayer.

Allahumma ameen. Ramadhan Kareem everyone! :)

ps: Too many thoughts to be written but none that I manage to sit still and pour it into words. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitsaqon Gholizho

Dear Sumaiyah #1

It has been quite some time